Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW

Go down 
+12
Akarui Yami
Lt. Inari
Unknown
Zakuzu
Xzystins
Damian Sai
Aeon
Shiro Kazuma
Elric
Kumiko
Coraline
Lukas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kai or lucius
I vote kai for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
I vote lucius for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
I vote other
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_lcap35%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:36 pm

That's what i say, but no one listens to me!!! they call it "spam" but i call it "fun"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:37 pm

I dont know what the hell is going on here but it took me 5 villages to get where i am and ive been with them since the begining and Ive been damn well every rank except for to so its not favortism its hard ass work
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:38 pm

Zakuzu, what you do is spam, and you spam that privilege of fun, making it even more spam. Posting where you are not wanted or posting where you aren't involved, which you do alot, is also a means of spam.

@Akarui: No one was directing anything towards you....
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:39 pm

This entire argument is kinda childish atm. So Zeik decided not to give anyone the rank of sannin. So be it, its his village. Even if I thought Lucius clearly deserved it with all hes done. But I do think theres some people here who owe him an apology... because he never did anything to earn such harsh remarks with all the hard work he put into everything. I dislike the tyranny, but I can choose the lesser of two evils. But that stops when things get blown out of preportion and people get offended. Im not saying that Lucius is or isnt, but hes really mad... and I dont like to have to calm him down like that. So, whether it helps or not, I dont think he deserved the treatment he was given just now. Even if he may have acted childish himself, it was only in response to other behaviors... So i dont even remember what the point of this post was, but Im tired and moody, so...whatever.

Edit: Aka, even if he hasnt been around as long as you, dont you think Lucius does a ton of work around here, and deserves to be rewarded for his effort? Instead of punished for it, as he clearly thinks he is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:41 pm

Indeed, I think that many people have been for a long time and just recently gained a higher/highest rank.....

Edit: I agree with Kumi, everything ditto....
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:41 pm

I was just saying is all

edit- wait lu lu didnt make sannin. Why
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:44 pm

Cuz there was a division on which one..?....although the poll shows higher for Lu lu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:46 pm

Thats not the main problem here....but okay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:47 pm

What is the main problem? ...I must have missed it....*I start to search for "main problem"* I dont see it, explain please....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:50 pm

You didn't even look xP Its cause....actually, to avoid saying what I think, which could be wrong, it is based on this arguement....
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:55 pm

Say it anyways, its likely to be worded kinder than whatever I would say atm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:56 pm

Considering that the topic is now eight pages long now, I was not really wanting to read through it all.....but I was lucky and on the first try, clicked the right one! Now Zeik said he wasn't because its a legendary title and Kham said something about either of them not being Legendary.....?

That statement I could be wrong on, so correct me if so, but Im not sure that they arent legendary/that the title, for this site at least, is legendary anymore........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:57 pm

There, I said it, sorry if it was unkind.....
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 10:58 pm

So the problem is "What is legendary"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:02 pm

I dont know......

On Naruto the Sannin were given the title because they had been able to stand up to one of the more feared powers at the time, but there were only tree of them.

On the site, there can be up to 9, 12-15 if these new villages are put threw(only speculation) So thats like 6-12 more than the original group was set to be, which In my opinion, denotes the value of the so called "rank".....this is ofcourse my opinion, so its not necessarily right or wrong....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:03 pm

And theres the tiny fact that san=3
So it should be THREE elites right!?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:09 pm

Thats why theres 3 sannin from each village. Thats not deflating the value of the rank. Its still highly selective. But that doesnt mean that someone has to be one of the "legends" to be able to reach that rank. They have to be legendary, sure, but not one of "the legends". Because, lets face it, Zk, Zeik, Kham, Aeon, Shiro and Akarui arent the only people here. Yes they are legends, and they worked hard for theyre rank as everyone else has. So shouldnt it only be fair to reward Lucius for doing the same? Granted no ones getting promoted anytime soon, but in the future when it does happen, its not fair to say you had to be one of the origional people on Myspace in order to reach sannin. No one would ever try to rank, if they knew it was unachievable. Reward good ninja, like Lucius, whose practically done everything humanly possible to make this site successful, instead of coming down so harshly on him when the fact that he wasnt one of the "origional legends" is out of his control.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:10 pm

I'm not saying that it should be changed on site, Im just saying that the requirements for someone to obtain Sannin title here should be much lower considering the number of spots to fill it.........
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:11 pm

Wow i read 8 fucken pages of this shit and i would be very pissed at the coments made here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:13 pm

Speak your mind Akarui....if you want.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:14 pm

Bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:14 pm

Sorry, not as selective as in Naruto, though they never select anyone else.....but not to the point that anyone can be one, yes.....you have to work hard, yet it cannot be impossible for you to attain it......if you catch my drift......

EDIT: Why are you pissed Akarui......or perhaps I don't want to know..... :affraid:

2nd edit: indeed.....

3rd edit:........???
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:16 pm

Umm the only thing i am comcerned is the legendary thing. as to mean do I fit the description to be a sannin
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:16 pm

Xzystins wrote:
Bullshit!

What is?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:18 pm

Of course you do Akarui........I'm a Sannin arn't I....? If Im one, then you definitely are one.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next