Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW

Go down 
+12
Akarui Yami
Lt. Inari
Unknown
Zakuzu
Xzystins
Damian Sai
Aeon
Shiro Kazuma
Elric
Kumiko
Coraline
Lukas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kai or lucius
I vote kai for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_lcap15%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
I vote lucius for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
I vote other
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_lcap35%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:19 pm

Yes what is.......?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:19 pm

Yea but im taling about the definition that kham described. Also HI AEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:20 pm

And thats why its unfair to disrespect Lucius in such a manner...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:21 pm

Whoa? Massive amount of exclaims and caps. Lol but Hey.

What page is Kham's definition of this?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:23 pm

Page three......
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:26 pm

OH, and Akarui, Im not sure that any of the current Sannin stand to that definition......guess it will have to be asked to Kham about that..........
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:28 pm

I don't see what was wrong with what he said.
A Sannin is supposed to be repsected. They need to be worth something during RP and not during RP.

I really don't see the problem here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:30 pm

Supreme titles like 'Legends' shouldn't really exist....and before someone tells me 'your only saying that cause your not a legend and won't ever be one', I say it because it is only a label to make these 6 certain people feel all fuzzy inside and get respect they don't deserve. Am I saying you all shouldn't be respected. No, you all still do things to help out and some 'epic' things as well, but people shouldn't have to be like "Oh, hes a legend, I'll listen to him"

Like Naruto didn't listen to Jaraiya at first, despite his damn legendary status. Why? Because although it may be true that Jaraiya did alot for the village, he didn't do a THING for Naruto, which is why naruto didn't respect him. It was later when Jaraiya actually did something to help naruto, like train him, save his ass from Itachi, that Naruto started to respect him.

So I find it appauling to expect per se, a new ninja on here, to respect those who didn't or ever did anything for them. Sure, they will respect you because of your rank, but only to a certain extent. Telling someone to respect cause your an 'Anbu' or a 'Legend' is arrogance, for you did nothing to show this person WHY you are what they call you.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:31 pm

Hum.....I guess it comes to what Zeik wants, and if thats what he wants then everyone should just respect that......hes the Kage after all.........
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:34 pm

Aeon wrote:
Xzystins wrote:
Bullshit!

What is?

The fact that Lucius isn\'t a Sannin.

Also to respond to your other post, In order to be legendary, you\'d have to had been around since the Myspace, which is bull in my opinion because somethings are just outta people\'s hands. I mean, I\'ve never heard of Abyss until now. Or in Kham\'s description, \"You aren\'t lengendary because the great almighty Kham hasn\'t heard of you.\" Basically people\'s description of being legendary caused them to be very narcissistic. The Sannin were not THAT legendary. That\'s the big problem with this lengend bullshit. The only people who\'ve heard of the Sannin is the Hidden Leaf, Hidden Rain and Hidden Mist villages. The other villages barely knew them. If you want Legendary status, you\'d have to be like the 4th Hokage. Who was so bad-ass that other villages made it the LAW to run away if you saw him. THAT\'S fucking Legendary. And no one on this site has achieved such a feat. Basically what I\'m saying is that you don\'t have to be Legendary to be a Sannin, only known in most villages.

Last edited by Xzystins on July 12th 2009, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:36 pm

French Revolution... was started because the French people didnt feel they were being treated fairly by the governemnt. Not saying anyone is starting a revolution, but Kage or not, if its unfair, then he deserves to be told so. Yes, he should still be respected as the kage and leader of the Chaos, but that doesnt mean that hes not imperfect, and therefore allowed to be told that something isnt equivalent. Respect his final descision, but that doesnt mean you have to agree with it.

Edit: Agree with Xzy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:36 pm

Kama wrote:
Hum.....I guess it comes to what Zeik wants, and if thats what he wants then everyone should just respect that......hes the Kage after all.........

Thats excatly what I'm talking about. He is a Kage true, but that doesn't mean instant respect from everyone. The Kage has to do something to earn respect of the villagers that do not respect them, cause forcing someone to do so only makes that resentment greater. Zeik has done alot for the village, but in a rp if he sees Marta, with her personality, she won't really care for Zeik, despite him being a Kage. He so far did nothing for her, hell, she character wise doesn't even know he exist. All I'm saying is that you have to give respect to get respect, and demanding it because of a title isn't the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:37 pm

That just sounds like a resentment for Legends.
And to say we're getting respect we dont deserve? That's just a funny-ass comment.

But it's whatevs. Smile It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:39 pm

Marta wrote:
Kama wrote:

Thats excatly what I'm talking about. He is a Kage true, but that doesn't mean instant respect from everyone. The Kage has to do something to earn respect of the villagers that do not respect them, cause forcing someone to do so only makes that resentment greater. Zeik has done alot for the village, but in a rp if he sees Marta, with her personality, she won't really care for Zeik, despite him being a Kage. He so far did nothing for her, hell, she character wise doesn't even know he exist. All I'm saying is that you have to give respect to get respect, and demanding it because of a title isn't the way to go.

I do not demand respect,but if it is not giving I will not give it,I have earned the right to make such a decision
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:41 pm

Akarui Yami wrote:
I dont know what the hell is going on here but it took me 5 villages to get where i am and ive been with them since the begining and Ive been damn well every rank except for to so its not favortism its hard ass work

He makes a damn good point. akarui is a legend among us and he earned it,despite being a close friend of zeik.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:42 pm

well now that my personal problem is out the way i can get on with Lu lu
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:42 pm

I was just refering to the fact that Zeik is the one in the position to make that choice, and since he is in that position, then people shouldn't give him crap if they dont agree, since that is the job of the Kage......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:44 pm

No, that last line was in general, no fingers pointing with that one Zeik, its okay.

This is where the whole problem lies. People don't give respect because they want it from others, and those others don't give it until they recieve it. A sad truth.

Edit: Can I ask what makes Akarui a legend? Not saying he doesn't earn his stripes, but if you just say "Hes a legend, DESPITE being my close friend" no one can really believe you, and know it isn't favoritism.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:45 pm

well i would like to point out something that alot of people may or have not known but even though Lu is more of the better canidate Kai had experinced the sannin rank long before skye has joined.is all im saying here
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:47 pm

What has Skye got to do with this......?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:47 pm

I ment Lu we all kno he has hell of charecters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:48 pm

So what? Like Shinta says, when you die you start over, period. So what if his previous character was a sannin, that should be no leeway for his current character to be a sannin....Sorry if this came off as harsh, although I am feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:49 pm

I am speaking off charecter wise.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:51 pm

I agree with the both of you, in a kinda way.....

Marta is right, one of your characters ranks does not/should not affect you other ones.....

Akarui: I also agree with the statement in that one who has achieved Sannin rank once has a much better chance to do so again, since they have the experience of what it takes to be one.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:54 pm

But lets think. Lucius has done more story wise, village wise, than Kai. Kai may have more battles, but thats just about it in a sense....and anyway, didn't Zeik say he picked one already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next