Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW

Go down 
+12
Akarui Yami
Lt. Inari
Unknown
Zakuzu
Xzystins
Damian Sai
Aeon
Shiro Kazuma
Elric
Kumiko
Coraline
Lukas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kai or lucius
I vote kai for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
I vote lucius for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
I vote other
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Lukas

Lukas

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:55 pm

I cosign entirely with what Kumiko said, I even say that Lukas shouldn't be a Sannin yet or until like kham stated Legendary...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:57 pm

Let me say this. accusing me of favoritism will ticked me off. I picked kai because he was a senior member POWER has very little to do with my choice. other wise I wouldn't have picked either of them,for the promotion. lukas is out of the question( I dont want a higher up of my village being disrespectful) kham got his point or "opinion" out and did not demean either character.

Last edited by Zeik on July 12th 2009, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:57 pm

And of course I'm gonna help out as much as possible with the Diabo event to redeem myself; it really wouldn't make sense to just get boosted to Sannin right off the bat, but nor should that be the case for anyone.

I'll repeat again what Zeik said: No promoting will happen right away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:58 pm

I was only saying in terms of story. Like, if Jaraiya went and killed tsunade for thinking about healing orochimaru's arms, they would never consider him as a kage. And Kumi, They were about to make Kakashi, a MERE jounin, into Kage, and even considered Guy one time, so that shouldn't be the case. I gave such examples because I didn't want to come off as someone trying to defend himself, but someone who is saying what is true...Haha, I'm a nice speaker aren't I? xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:59 pm

Kid wrote:
Zeik wrote:
KID is not my child he is reality. He is a cousin at best.

Lol you need your eyes checked.

AWW I SEE Kid.(you happy)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:00 pm

(Actually yes :P)
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:00 pm

Grave Yamino wrote:
I voted for Lucius. He's been a Anbu longer then Kai and Lucius kind of stepped in for Zeik and Kurai when then where with out internet. However I do think Kai is a amazing ninja himself but I see Lucius deserving it more.

I agree with Grave but kai is just as deserving as Lucius
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marta wrote:
I was only saying in terms of story. Like, if Jaraiya went and killed tsunade for thinking about healing orochimaru's arms, they would never consider him as a kage. And Kumi, They were about to make Kakashi, a MERE jounin, into Kage, and even considered Guy one time, so that shouldn't be the case. I gave such examples because I didn't want to come off as someone trying to defend himself, but someone who is saying what is true...Haha, I'm a nice speaker aren't I? xD

FOR THE AST TIME, WE BASE VERY LITTLE ON NARUTO ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:02 pm

Shiro, Zeik and Vash were by far the best sannin ever... they had the job down pact they each had individuality, everyone respected them and knew about them and they could easily keep up with their respective kages. Thats the job of a sannin to be legendary first and a good rp'er/ administrator second. None of you canidates have either of those qualities whatsoever. Point blank period, just because you have some killer backstory of you have been on long doesent mean that your legendary. You really havent made a name for youself on the battlefield.... sure youre inhuman, whatever heard it before. But yeah guys vote for whoever has been on longer!!!! Ill just go on a whole "challenging all the sannin spree". I mean the standard for higherups has really gone down the drain. So what if you rp good, doesent mean you're a great ninja. Sure thats a huge part, but if you suck on the battlefield who is gonna respect you? No one... And you dont need blowy up planet star shattering powers to do so, each one of them had their own different way of getting respect. And lu... we ARE a naruto based RP, so all naruto examples shoul be taken highly into consideration at all times. Legendary ninja and kage replacements if necessary, thats what sannin are. And thats what these nominees couldnt possibly be
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:05 pm

Kham brings up another great point. Im not that good of an rp but I can get the job done.

Well I have come to my decision..thanks to kham bringing up those two key points of his.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:06 pm

*Sigh* Read skye, I said I only gave thoughs because I didn't want to like, make it seem like I was boasting myself, damn...-.-

Edit: Agree with Kham to an extent. I still think the legendary thing is blasphemy, a bit. Why not fight everyone you think would have a chance for Sannin, and depending on who does the best>? It sounds...nice, in my ears....to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:07 pm

Zeik wrote:
Kham brings up another great point. Im not that good of an rp but I can get the job done.

Well I have come to my decision..thanks to kham bringing up those two key points of his.

*gasp* Who is it!! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:08 pm

Its grave! Its grave isn't it!? For the love of god, tell me it isn't grave! XD {Yugioh Abridged episode 38}
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:09 pm

I think I know who he chosen....but I'll just act suprised when I find out...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:10 pm

Hey what's wrong with me Marta!! XD (lol totally remember that )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:11 pm

Who gave lucius his title? The whatever whatever...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:12 pm

Vash made it for him
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:12 pm

To follow what Skye just said, even Kakshi was a FORMER Anbu. So he deserves the kage position more than someone who was never of such an elite rank of ninja. So even though Kakashi might be jumping two ranks now, he really is on par to be able to fight alongside either Jiraiya or Tsunade. Even if he cant beat them he is powerful enough to help them out. Like Kabuto did Orochimaru in the fight with Tsunade. Kabuto is said to be as strong as Kakashi. So, besides the fact that very little is based of of the actual Naruto universe at this time, even if it was, it still wouldnt be feesable for Marta to be a sannin. Shed make a good Anbu though.

And Kai is powerful. He proved he deserved the rank of Anbu. But hed have to earn the rank of sannin too, and Lucius has already done so. Even if Lucius has to redeem himself first to get the promotion. Lucius can do that before Kai can earn the rank of sannin, as capable as he may be.

Edit...now I have to go read what Kham said...
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:13 pm

Mahk-X wrote:
Who gave lucius his title? The whatever whatever...

I think he's talking about the title title not the rank picture, I'm pretty sure Lucy thought of it, vash made the banner =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:13 pm

I'm not going to add either of them. Like kham said they are "legendary" so why give them the title of a legend. no offense to either of them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:14 pm

It makes perfect seance....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:14 pm

Soooo, is this vote over or can I still vote...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:15 pm

UMM sure go ahead and vote rem.
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:16 pm

Kumiko I love ya but...Anbu is more of a job than a actual rank, it just separates people that are a bit stronger than Jounin, same rank but a pinch stronger, Sannin is a rank while Anbu is basically a job, but this is from what I read somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:17 pm

I could go on forever about the rank of ANBU, but I wont. At anyrate, if you have to give yourself a title... then you obviously arent legendary in anyones eyes. ZK gave Aeon his title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next