Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW

Go down 
+12
Akarui Yami
Lt. Inari
Unknown
Zakuzu
Xzystins
Damian Sai
Aeon
Shiro Kazuma
Elric
Kumiko
Coraline
Lukas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kai or lucius
I vote kai for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
I vote lucius for sannin
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 13 ]
I vote other
Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:17 pm

Then tell me please, what the fuck is a Legend supposed to do. We've all been here for almost a year now and somehow we still haven't cracked open this exclusive goldmine you all find yourselves part of with a Legendary status.

If this be the case, how the fuck is any village supposed to get Sannin anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:18 pm

Neither anbu nor sannin are ranks. That is why you cant get them with out a kages signature.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:18 pm

Kay thanks Zeik....

And how is Anbu NOT a rank...? As far as I was told, there was a VERY fine line between anbu and jounin, according to power that is....unless I was miss informed....

EDIT: Never mind: take what Zeik said....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:19 pm

See anbu and sannin are more positions of power in this village. I dont know about the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:21 pm

EXCATLY SKYE. This whole Lengend ordeal is too shaky....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:23 pm

It's not that it's shaky. You new guys are just to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:24 pm

At this point I say it's Zeik's and the current Sannin's chose is it not.

((I mean in the anime it was up to he village council but since we don't have those and since we hardly do things the Naruto way....ya))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:24 pm

It's a damn superiority complex is what it is. Apparently if you don't raise yourself to be a fucking world-swallowing chakra pool who can cleave Mount fucking Everest, you can't be a Legend.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:25 pm

I'm not worried, it just you all say Legend, legend, but no one defines what they mean by it. and no, Lucius isn't new, he has been here for a LONG while, so have I OOC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:30 pm

lucius hasn't been around for a long time,in our ours a long time means the myspace and the abyss. if you weren't on those you haven't been around a long time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:31 pm

Well lets get this straight, you have to be in more than one measly ass event like this one. Something major, and your title cant be self given lol. You have to be able to be a kage in strength and adminstrative aspects, most if not all your villagers have to have some form of respect for you, you have to be here for a while to see how things work... you have to have the respect of your fellow higher ups you're storly line has to be "developed". Didnt marta just get in the chaos? like a bout a month ago? The only thing I remember about lucius/skye/t-zero/whoever is that he came in first runnin around godhacking bitching at everything then he wanted to start his own village becuase he wanted insta-kage respet=fail. Then he did he finally got wise to the fact that just because you rp will does not mean that you're a good ninja, so he began developing a story line with zeik, he became his slave and eventually fusionfailed like everyone who tried to fuse, anything badass about lucius im missing? If you ask me to talk about a sannin I can tell you why I consider them legendary, its not shaky its just the person who wants the position has to admit that it isnt up to them, its up to their respective kage and the other higherups.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:32 pm

OH WELL I'M SORRY I'M STILL A FUCKING NOOB. Just go ahead and disregard everything I'e been though and done for you all since I got here in SEPTEMBER.

Goodbye Ves. It's been real.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:34 pm

I mean sure you made the site... but a Sannin is an on and off site job in and outside of the RP realm, I would like to think that you have the outside RP world aspect down, but inside vescrutia? Nope... not epic enough. Kham doesent even know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:37 pm

I kinda see where Kham is coming from. But I know, as a fact, I am no Noob. Say it with me: I-AM-NO-NOOB. Have I been here for like a year and a halve? No, I know that. Have I been here for almost a year, learning as I go? Yes, most definitely. Just because someone isn't as old as you are doesn't mean they are friggin' noobs. and FYI, I've been rping since freshmen year in a guild on Gaiaonline {Hell yeahz I was on there} So I have experience, and I have more now then I did back then. I am no noob, no matter what your def of it may be. Sorry, I got defensive on that, very, even though it wasn't reall y needed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

I mean... sure you may think that you arent a noob, whatever I wont get in to what I think about everyone. But you just dont fit... my standards period are too high, if I had control over who is ANBU, we wouldnt have less than half the number of anbu we have.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:42 pm

Wth????
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:44 pm

I know I'm not. You all should stop trying to judge others based on yourselves and your own experiences. Its not fair :<
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:44 pm

So basically to be a legend you have to have been around that long? Thats kinda ridiculous imo, because other people have worked really hard and deserve to be recognized. Theyll never get that recongnition unless they were around at the begining? That seems unfair. Wait, it doesnt seem so, it is unfair. When someone works hard, as Lucius and Kai both have, as well as many other ninja out there, they deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. By making it so that the only way someone can earn such a rank is by having been around since Abyss, well some wonderful RPers who may deserve a higher rank wil never get it for something they cant control. I understand that the rank of sannin is exclusive, but it has to be attainable. Thats not attainable to anyone other than yourselves. Which is completely unfair.

And now Im kinda angry, so deal with the fact Im going to keep typing until I feel better.

Not to mention the fact that unless you say so, no one has the ability to do shit. Thats bull as well. Ninja in a rolepay should have the ability to dictate their own future, not have to bow down to a mother fucking dictatorship in order to gain scraps from the table. Thats the point of the alliance, to give everyone a fair chance wherever thy choose to reside. If your stupid rules and regulations, of which the basis of them are solid, and have been functioning successfully since the Abyss, are held to people at gunpoint, then it kills all the fun of the entire RP. Loosen up, let people have fun, and dont try to run the fucking Soviet Union. Just because you said so, doesnt mean thats the way it always has to go.

Now...I bet theres going to be a bunch of shit Im going to have to read from the amount of time that took me to type...

Edi: I agree with Marta
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:45 pm

Shiro Kazuma wrote:
Wth????
Shiro, buddy you always seem lost.
Back to top Go down
Lukas

Lukas

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:46 pm

xD I love how you included real history xD I love your post Kumiko lmao
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:46 pm

Shh...I think in those terms...>>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:47 pm

Aeon's here...and yes, Shiro is my comic relief xD

Oh yeah, cosign with Kumiko
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:48 pm

Well if you kno you arent marta isnt that all that matters? I dont think anyone called you a nub directly... A pro wouldnt respond irrationally.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:49 pm

Marta wrote:
I know I'm not. You all should stop trying to judge others based on yourselves and your own experiences. Its not fair :<

There has got to be something to base upon, why not ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 9:49 pm

I'm not calm right now, I haven't had candy all day. I know its childish and unhealthy, but I need something sweet damn it...And your right, thanks Kham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos sannin VOTE NOW   Chaos sannin VOTE NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos sannin VOTE NOW
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next