Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 8:10 am

~@Tera and Miya waied in the classroom, Sitting next to each other, for an instructor to come in.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 11:52 pm

(Cough Cough D:)
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 8:26 am

Tear walks into the room "Hm? A new student? Or are you a transfer student? Hm... Nevertheless, what is it you are seeking?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:46 am

~@Before Tera could even try to make out who this guy was, Miya immediately came in.@~

Miya: Tear-sensei, we needed training with our soul wavelength, and possibly soul renosance.

"Uh, yeah, Good evening...Tear-san."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 3:03 am

Tear would nod, giving his deadly signature nonchalant smile, eyes closed "Well. You two have come for that, hm? Well, I can most definitely help you with that. I feel you will do quite well... and if not..." He opened his eyes, a tear flowing down one "Then I weep for the both of you." He still kept his smile "Well. Let us begin, shall we? What sort of Soul Energy can you do already?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 4:03 am

~@A bead of sweat ran down Tera's head as this man shed a tear for no reason, while Miya awed over it, bright eyed.@~

Miya: He's so sensitive.~ It takes a real man to be able to express himself so freely, its, its-

~@She began to weep a bit as well. Tera grew a bit upset, (or maybe it was jealously xD) and turned to Tear with a deadpan expression.@~

"We are pretty adept with projecting the soul energy in the form of bullets, and altering it a bit to give each shot an effect."

Miya: *shiff* Yes...That and I think we can maintain a soul wavelength for a bit...

"*Sigh*"

~@Tera was a bit upset because she was so easily swooned by this guy. It made him slightly dislike him.@~
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 6:25 am

Tear took note of Miya and Tera's responses to him, and did nothing more but chuckle to himself. "Bullets? I assume that your weapon is a gun then, correct?" Tear walked a bit closer to him, his tight, yet fluttery jacket (almost like Kaiba, but not as long XDDD) fluttering even without wind, miraculously. "Soul energy... It is like a liquid... It has no definite shape or form... How it is formed depends solely on your wavelength and your will... You willed it to be bullets, and yours as well as your weapon's soul wavelength allowed it to take the form of bullets..." He turned around "This being said, your wavelength and Soul Energy can alter the form of your gun as well as the bullets... Some through Soul Resonance, some by just intricate control through both of you connecting. Do you two understand?" He began to mutter a something under his breath "... With a power flowing as infinite as the sea, it is up to you to subdue and master it... or let it run rampant and get crushed by it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 4:34 pm

"Ah, I under-"

Miya: We undertsand.

~@Tera began to lean, holding his head up with his hand.. He then looked back to Tear.@~

"Soul Renosance? How can one go about acheiving that?"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 5:17 pm

Tear cleared his throat "Soul Resonance. There are many ways to use a Soul Resonance... many forms it may take... However. There lies only one way to obtain it." Her held his chest, another tear rolling down his face "A weapon and a technician... Whose wavelengths are connected. On the same biorhythm. The mind, the soul and the hearts connected altogether... and... The amplification of that power from the technician and into the weapon, then back again, and it is repeated until your power is maximized. Unless both are completely connected, to the point of thinking the same thoughts, Resonance cannot be achieved..." Tear began to wave his hand around "I, being a partnerless weapon cannot achieve Soul Resonance... however... To make up for it, my abilities as well as Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy excel that of a normal weapon. And besides..." He ran his fingers through his hair elegantly "... I am a Death Scythe, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 6:15 am

~@Miya gawked in awe as he ran his fingers through his hair. She wasn't one to warm up to people, so Tera wasn't too happy about her doing so with Tear. Fuuma would sigh, a bead of sweat rolling down his head, then continued.@~

Miya: His hair flows so beautifully even though there isn't a breeze in sight...*sigh*

"Eh hem, *Glares at Miya* So we must have our spirits fully in tuned for this to be obtainable? Hm, I think me and Miya may have a close enough bond to try it, although-*His eye brow twiched a bit in irritation* I'm not neseccarily liking what she is thinking at the moment..."

Miya:Hm, what'd you say Fuuma? I spaced out. *She heard him, but found his irritated face to be quite cute, so she was simply teasing him.*

~@His head sunk low in an over exaggerated anime fashion.@~
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 8:18 am

Tear chuckled a bit "Alright then. I will evaluate how good you all are..." He pushed both of them close to each other randomly and then peered into their souls "Hm...." He strained his eyes a bit, but eventually, he saw a good enough connection "Your souls seem to be slightly opposite of each other... But there is a connection... A sort of playful type of... attraction, I think." He closed his eyes, chuckling lightly once again "How cute..." He took a few steps back "If you wish to resonate, be my guest. Have her transform into a weapon and combine wavelengths. Let her continue to shoot it back and forth between you and amplify it until it cannot be amplified anymore."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 3:49 pm

"...Ready Miya?"

~@ Miya stopped her chuckling, but retained her smile as she turned into a pistol. Tera would then close his eyes as the soul energy would resonate back and fprth between Miya and himself. He could feel a large amount of power build up inside of his soul. The presence of his soul wavelength would resonate through the room.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.   Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Class session. Becoming better with soul abilities.
Page 1 of 1